The Influences on the Experience of Pain
Ashland Hills Hotel, Ashland, Oregon
- 3 days of in-depth, practical education by world-class pain medicine experts.
- Techniques that will help with the challenging interactions with patients with pain.
- Current best practices for opioid and non-opioid therapies, psychological issues and communication techniques.
- Specialty workshops on Thursday May 4 – Buprenorphine training/certification & how to use conversation as medicine.
- Interact with national leaders in pain management.
- Enjoy, with your colleagues/family, some of Southern Oregon’s finest attractions.
Who should attend: Physicians, Behavioral Health Providers, Pain Management Providers, Pharmacists, PT, OT, and all interested healthcare professionals.
Conference updates: www.oregonpainguidanceconference2017.org
Email: PainConference2017@oregonpainguidance.org to be notified when registration opens.